Vainity is my biggest sin

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

REVIEW: Lioele 3D Enamel Lipgloss

Hey guys! Im back!! I know its been a while but now im back to share my thoughts on Lioele 3D Enamel Lipgloss. <3



It says: "Lioele 3D Enamel Lip Gloss is a light and non-stickiness fluid gel type of lip gloss has vivid color and presents shiny glossy color as an enamel coat on your lips. By including grape seed oil, it produces moisture film on your lips which keeps moist feeling and glamorous lip for a long time. It gives an illusion of a fuller (botoxed) lips."

Benefits: Moisturizes, Vivid color, Shiny, Glossy & Non-sticky

At first i only bought the #3 Dreaming pink. After i fell in love with it, I bought the other 3 colors! :3





dreaming pink, smoky beige, tangerine peach & crystal snow
Lets start off with my initial purchase and my personal favorite! <3

Dreaming pink <3





I really think that Dreaming pink and Nyx's Nude beige are quite similar in terms of color but Nyx is far more sticky and less glossy than Lioele's. Both last for a 2-3 hour or so. On to the next colors! :3


Tangerine peach





Smokey Beige



Crystal Snow



Dreaming Pink is <3 <3 <3


Cam whoring at its finest! :P

Pros:

-color payoff
-candy-ish smell is <3
-gives a glossy/plumped lips
-sleek design
-pigmented, one swipe is enough

Cons:

-limited to 5 shades
-lasting power is so-so
-leaves a bit of dryness once it fades


OVERALL:

I do think this one of my fave go to lip glosses i own. Im so deeply in love with Dreaming pink i purchased another one! I love the smell and it's color payoff. If you can bear with retouching once in a while its a cheap STEAL! Its almost the same as Lipglass but way cheaper. It is not sticky or leaves a heavy feeling on your lips and it does leave your lips plumped and moisturized. 

Will i repurchase again? YES! <3 

Any comments, questions and reactions
you can comment below.. ^_^


With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts ^_^